Writer

Writer
Star Beacon publisher Annie Miller

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Keeping your vibration high in times of turmoil

It's all about keeping your vibration high. In 2010 we heard that 2011 was going to be a year filled with mind-blowing events. Well, so far that has been true. World events have escalated into civil wars erupting in the Middle East, an assassination attempt on one of our congresswomen in Tucson, and unions challenging state governments (beginning with my hometown of Madison, Wis.).

Even with all this "bad news" going on, I have managed to maintain my personal level of well being. Even with the drama, my higher self knows there is a divine plan in motion and that everything happens for a reason -- often one we can't see at the time events are unfolding.

Keeping our vibration high is a good way for us to rise above all these challenges and influences that would dim our light and plunge us to the level of fear, depression and despair. How can we do this? How do we keep from falling into victimhood or drowning in the well of self-pity?

It's quite simple really: Take the judgment off of it. In Suzanne Ward's book, Voices of the Universe, a young man named Richard, who knew he was going to be killed soon (he got the message from his spirit guides), made this statement:

"All judgment of others is self-judgment. All forgiveness of others is self-forgiveness."

When we can remove the judgment from every person and every situation, we are lifting that heaviness from ourselves... it raises our vibration. It raises it to such a level that nothing seems to bother us any more. We can look at all the dramas being played out and acknowledge them, but not be affected in the same way as before.

I'm not saying we're immune. Since we are all connected in consciousness, we can't help but be affected by everything going on. However, by keeping our vibration high, it's like water off a duck's back. We can acknowledge it, then let it go.

When I have "those days" when insecurity grips me or I'm in a bad mood (I am still human, after all), I take measures to raise my vibration using some tools I've gathered through the years. These tools include calming my mind by listening to high vibrational music, doing EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique, or tapping), deep breathing, and especially talking to God and calling on my guides, knowing I am never alone and that they are available to me 24/7.

Mostly, if you can express GRATITUDE for being alive on the planet at this phenomenal time in universal history, and you can know that we are going through a major shift in consciousness and world transformation, you can easily rise above all of the yuck that surrounds us in everyday life.

I am so glad I'm here. And I'm doing all I can to keep my vibration high. I invite you to join me and simply take the judgment off the situation at hand. Do whatever it takes to find joy in your life and live from your heart.


(Excerpted from "The Meaning of It All" in the March 2011 issue of The Star Beacon)

No comments:

Post a Comment